Wednesday, 13 March 2013

Welcome to the World of Super Dark

 
For fans of Stephenie Meyer comes a chilling love story that will have you hooked from the very first page. Super Dark is a tale of passion, guilt and redemption with a whopping, knock-you-to-your-knees twist!

Darkness stalks seventeen-year-old Sam Harper. Ten years ago on Halloween night, grotesque creatures snatched her best friend Elliot and Sam narrowly escaped with her life. Now a decade on, the police investigation has ground to a halt and Elliot's whereabouts remains a mystery.

Traumatized by her ordeal, Sam finds it hard to make friends. She is mistrustful of authority and changed schools more times than she cares to remember. To her, the world is cruel and unforgiving.

Then she meets the enigmatic Lee Weaver. With his gorgeous face and magnetic presence, he turns heads wherever he goes. Sam has never wanted anyone as much as she wants Lee, but there are things about the alluring stranger that don't add up, leading Sam to ask unsettling questions about her past. Soon she discovers the boy of her dreams is keeping a terrible secret: one that threatens to destroy everything Sam holds dear ...

Super Dark is a seductive love story that will keep you guessing right until the final page ...
 
 

Hey guys, I have some exciting news! Super Dark 2 is released on Amazon today and Super Dark 3 should be out in the near future. I've had a wonderful time writing it but I ended up with so much additional material I have decided to release two versions of Super Dark 3 - a regular version and a super sexy extended and uncut version that includes a bonus chapter from Elliot's POV! I have also had the privilege to work with a fantastic cover designer who has created a special limited edition ebook jacket (see above). BTW, the extended and uncut version is a little more *ahem* adult than the regular version and is not recommended for readers below the age of 16.

Oh, and for those of you on other e-reader devices, all of the books will be released at other online retailers from the 15th April onwards. As always, if you have enjoyed my work I would be delighted if you could write a review on Amazon, Goodreads etc as I LOVE getting feedback.

Have a wonderful week!

Love and best wishes

Tanith xx

2 comments:

  1. Hello Tanith,

    I just want to say thank you. I enjoyed your books so much. In fact, I finished the series last weekend. I figured errands and house work can wait - ha ha.

    Anyway, after I finished the 3rd book, I was not ready to say goodbye (which was very unusual for me *grin*). So, Imagine my delight when I found out you have written an extended version, but sad to say I have Kobo. Is there any chance that this book will be released on Kobo?

    Best wishes,
    MissyMissChief

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my darling

    Thanks so much for your lovely comments! Email me at tanith.morse@hotmail.co.uk and I can get a kobo version over to you no problem!

    I'm so glad you enjoyed the series my darling

    Lots of love

    Tanith x

    ReplyDelete